Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A change is comin

OK, so I haven't been here in a few weeks because I've been getting ready for some major changes.

First, I'm moving.

Again.

This time to Georgia.

I also have to get a new car, figure out what -- if anything -- I'm taking with me, find a new apartment, make new friends, get enough vacation to do the things already on my calendar, track new flight schedules from ATL, say goodbye to the people in Raleigh, find a barber, get someone else to pay me real money for a tennis blog (that I'd keep up with... lol).

Oh, and say happy birthday to Venus Williams.

4 comments:

~Feenix~ said...

Well we've "met" by accident and the vast area of the internet and so far I am impressed from one creative writer to another...

Don't forget the spirit of the 'feenix' is within you...

http://feenixfire.blogspot.com/

Jameil said...

hit me up when you get to ATL!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the A!

Ladynay said...

Travel safely and good luck!