Sunday, August 24, 2008

Deadline's approaching

With RibFest about 10 weeks away, and me stalling on the weight loss, I've decided to get a trainer.

Again.

This time, it won't be someone out to jump start my process, or someone trying to break into the personal training realm.

Taylor, the manager at my gym, has a girlfriend who does personal training. I dunno if Nancy's gonna work for me tho. I tried meeting with her co-worker (the guy), to see what he was about. He tried to call me a week later setting up some appointment. Procrastination is a pet peeve of mine. Especially when I'm about to pay you $50 a session.

Needless to say Roger never got a return call.

So I was passing by the desk on Friday, chatting with the attendant as usual, when she mentioned there was a new guy training with the gym. Seems they had gotten rid of one of their trainers and this guy was able to step up.

I was glad for the new blood.

And it was ironic that Roger's cards were no longer on display.

We'll see how this works.

No comments: