Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm leaving behind what we had... yesterday...

Something told me to just space myself, then restart my old blog.

I couldn't do it. You know me.

There was some energy in that old system that refused to let go. Let's see: There was the time my mom was offended, a very good friend of mine and I parted ways, blog wars began between four people, and someone got arrested over something I wrote.

OK, that last part didn't happen.

But I've been really busy with my new job and trying to jump start a relationship, so I figured the people whose phone calls go unreturned can be filled in here.

Welcome. This is my new sanctuary. I'm about to lay back, turn on some Full Force (or Shai, depending on the mood), and let it take me where it wants.

I'm still losing weight. I'm about 20 pounds off where I wanted to be at this point, but I'm still down a whole lot since the year started. YAY ME!

I'm still struggling with self-esteem issues. Just because I sound cocky doesn't mean I am (unless it's about some journalism stuff... lol). I need to know where things stand. I mean, who doesn't mind hearing that they're cute every once in a while (from the right people)?

I'm still struggling for balance in this crazy industry I love so much. Hence the job change. The jury's still out, by the way.

Welcome back. And as Queen Latifah said in Taxi, "Buckle up, muthaf.....!"

3 comments:

Ladynay said...

Welcome back...for now

fuzzy said...

I see you've made yourself comfortable! Thanks for the invite over to the new place!

Promiscuous X said...

Okay now I know who this is. I had to back track ...Now ill read the current post pimpn