Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogging...

I began my first blog nearly four years ago because I'd taken a gig as a copy editor, and it didn't look like I'd have the creative outlet I longed for.

Then I got a reporting job.

The blogging slowed until it came to a halt last spring.

It's not like life's not hectic anymore. I'm still living those "Mary J. Blige from the 90s" days. I'm just not sharing like I once was.

All that to say I'm taking a break from Facebook to devote more time to my beloved blog.

What say you? What's gotten in the way of the things you love doing? What's holding you back? Will you correct it?

6 comments:

Ladynay said...

What's gotten in the way of the things you love doing? Money and time

What's holding you back? Money and time

Will you correct it? Eventually :-)

E. Peterman said...

My kids? Kidding! I've come to the realization that many of our obstacles are in our heads. I could make all kinds of excuses for not working out, but I can either get up really early or give up my lunch break.

Jameil said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! life (job as a T.A., watching films) has gotten in the way of blogging and working out and WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!!

fuzzy said...

the pursuit of happiness gets in the way of things I love!

Anonymous said...

now I stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

It agree, very useful phrase