Saturday, February 28, 2009

Something(s) to think about...

When will people realize ALL their news -- yeah, even that stuff you read on blogs -- came from a media outlet first? This week, I had two people tell me about stories they'd read about online that I'd reported on. The stories were later discussed on blogs or message boards or something, and ya boy got NO CREDIT!

Is it wrong that I put the puppy on top of the washer when she's bad?

If I have MySpace, Facebook and LinkedIn, why in the hell would I join something else?

What the hell is a Twitter, anyway?

I stayed up late every night this week talking on the phone (yeah, the conversations were THAT good) and watching a friggin ticker online so I could see if Venus was winning in Acapulco (which she is, btw).

I need a maid twice a week, for $50 total, to tidy up the place. I'm just not motivated.

Is there anyone else out there who feels there aren't enough hours in the day?

Thanks for letting me share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you and begrudgingly joined Twitter today...don't even know how to use the shit right...our bad on not giving u hard workin' journalists ur props...u guys are already an invisible segment...the nerve that we just take ur shit and make it our own...U know I'm behind u all the way on ur pup with the washer time-out...I won't tell if u don't tell folks that I knee my child in the chest when he attempts to tackle me...hey, its the only way to get him down!!

Ladynay said...

Not wrong to put the dog on the washer.

I simply refuse to join any more social type sites, twitter included. I don't have a facebook and up until this moment I've never heard of Linkedin, LOL!

Look on craigslist you may find someone looking for a little extra cash and willing to help you out.

If there were more hours in the day I'd just fill the time and wish for more hours so I feel that way but don't want more.