Monday, November 10, 2008

Manic Monday

I seriously feel like slapping somebody!

There's nothing in particular wrong, because I've had a very good two days, but I'm concerned with the way people are treating others.

I've been rolling on a cloud, but it seems everybody around is going through it with a spouse/lover/significant other/whatever you call it. My boy called me up, saying his ex was rubbing folks in his face. Another called to say the guy she was talking to was disregarding her.

I had a guy tell me this weekend he was thinking about cheating on his girl because she told him he wasn't that attractive... and MEANT it.

What's keeping you there?

Why do we hold fast to what's hurting us?

Oh, and you need to read this: Duck of all Trades takes on Obama

5 comments:

fuzzy said...

Comfort and fear of being in a place of where we don't wanna be! I can't say that people are remain in their situations, but they are held prisoner until they make up their mind to move on! Moving on is the freedom!

Unknown said...

Life's too short...either I want to be in it or I'm dropping it and steppin'....don't see what the fuss is about, but you know what, I'm coming to figure out that some folks love drama.

fuzzy said...

Decisiveness is like common sense, not to common! I really believe that if most people could just drop it and walk away there would not be things called Soaps! lol

Darius T. Williams said...

You know why...it's that whole syndrome of "you let go and I'll let go too." Trying to see who's gonna give up first...we're human - it's in our nature.

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - look at Fuzzy preaching...AMEN BROTHA!