Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogging's hard...

Especially when your Internet reliance is your job, and then they tell you to stop doing so much "outside" stuff.

How's this for random:

What up folks? I'm back and ready to go in 2009. The blog will be updated regularly, round 2 of the weight loss is on (still down 60 from 2008), and there's gonna be more about Charlie (you know how a new parent is... lol).

I'm scratching the list from the end of 2008, since some of it was stuff I had decided to let go.

I let go of 10 friends in 2008. They were mostly people I'd either distanced myself from, or simply drifted away from.

I need Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Hudson to stop singing. Anything. Period.

I wish Whitney Houston could still sing.

Good thing there's still artists like Tamia and Shanice.

When did Usher stop singing? His last album was like spoken word in long form.

I miss my best friend.

That's cool, since I'll see her next month.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Jamie Foxx can stop singing - but JHUD - you're CRAZY. She rips all the songs to pieces - I love her.

fuzzy said...

I like All of Usher's previous albums, but not so much his last one. Jennifer hudson can keep singing, Jaime should stop. Tamia is the ish... so I say, please don't stop the music... lol