Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This -ish sucks!

OK, so just like last year -- when I finally say to myself it's time to start -- I get sick.

I've been home the last two days battling some strange fatigue. This time, it's worse: Puppy's sick, too. She's been sneezing and hacking and having "accidents" all up in her cage. I'm afraid to let her out of the cage for too long because I definitely have light-colored carpet. Ain't no cleaning gonna get out the stuff she's been letting loose... lol

Anyway, I made a bet with myself that I was going to lose 13 pounds by Feb. 8, so I'm gonna be a little behind when I finally feel fit to leave the house like normal people, but I think I'm up to the challenge.

Hell, if people can lose 30 in a week on the Biggest Loser...

3 comments:

Ladynay said...

Is it just extreme fatigue or are you doing what the dog's doing?

Jameil said...

you already know how they lose 30 in a week-- starvation. lol. or diet and incessant exercise. same thing. you totally have time to workout 5 hours a day.

Chet said...

Hope that you are feeling better and that the pup is good too. Take your time do it right and the weight and stress will go away.