Monday, January 26, 2009

Gettin back on it

I do NOT have an addiction, but telling me to stop worrying about my weight is like telling Michael Jackson to leave the kids alone.

So what if I lost 60 pounds last year. I'm not done.

I planned on starting today by posting everything I ate -- from breakfast to dinner, through that late night snack. But then I got asked out. And I love aggression!

So I'll be thinking about how many calories are in the mexican food, then about how much time I'll be spending in the gym this evening afterward.

Morning: Grilled cheese (hell, I'd started off on a bad note anyway).
Snack: Reduced-fat Cheez-Its
Lunch: Lasagna, small salad, cup of yogurt
Snack: Granola bar
Dinner: FUBAR

Tonight, I'll be running up a storm. I'll update after. I promise.

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

All I will say is stay out of any gym at least ONE day a week.

Carry on...

Unknown said...

Good luck pa...it's going to be great...remember, folks like a tall man with some meat on them bones ;)

jerzey_reality said...

I feel u...i got back into my gym and dieting routine again...u gonna be fittin n ur dereon jeans in no time lol

E. Peterman said...

Marlon, I salute you. Losing weight is hard work, and I don't love the gym — but I never regret going.