Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not the handout I was looking for.

Since I stopped playing tennis in the fall, I've been looking for someone to fill the void I knew I'd have when the tennis buddy and I parted ways. So I put out feelers.

I posted a note on Craigslist.org about looking for a tennis partner. The note was short, to the point and included just enough vague information so I could get someone to respond.

What I got was more than I bargained for.

"I've got a two-week load. Wanna take it?" the e-mail said.

When I scrolled down, there was a pic of a pasty white penis, erect and being held by a pasty white hand.

Seriously not the response I was hoping for...

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Not an ad on craigslist! like I didn't already know... lmao

I realized that I'm reading these posts in reverse chronoligical order! But it looks as though you found your buddy... and from what I hear, he's not so bad looking! Good find...