Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Have you never...?

I was afraid I wouldn't make it through yesterday. It was almost like I was avoiding... him... like the plague. In the shower, I always take time on my... parts... to make sure they get the attention they need.

But yesterday, I felt like it was going to lead to more.

It's weird, but in all I say and do to change my body, I like the way I look. Yep, I think I'm sexy. There's something about me that sometimes I can't get enough of.

So resisting the urge is a helluva challenge.

The purpose of what I'm doing is to raise awareness (to myself) to the fact that, yes, there can be too much of a good thing.

My thing just happens to be self-pleasurevation...

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

The reason you felt like you was about to give yourself too much...ummm...attention was because of the stuff in your last post. Whenever you give up something you really really enjoy the temptation to partake in it is hella strong!

What does your lady "friend" think of this and why the 17th?

Darius T. Williams said...

I sure hope you washed your hands when you were done! lol

Nobody not really... said...

The 17th is my personal thing. Three weeks. I can make it.

Nobody not really... said...

Darius: Washed my hands from what?