Monday, October 13, 2008

Manic Monday

I'm mad my body still hurts from Saturday's moving extravaganza.

But the new place is starting to look like home. I bought furniture, upgraded the pots and pans, got a flat panel television -- and they all look good to me!

What is it about new stuff that makes you more anal than before? I mean, I had folks rolling through who wanted to walk on the carpet in their shoes, throw their coats on my couch, tell me how to cook my food (which everyone agreed was hot like fire!), etc.

That said, I have my typical Monday night date of (possibly) tennis and Heroes, then I'm back to getting my life out of boxes.

Wanna help?

I'll post pictures when I'm done.

6 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

We're waiting for pics...congrats! I wanna see the pots and pans - you gotta make some killer meals.

Need ideas? www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com - lol...shameless plug!

fuzzy said...

I tend to be anal with old things! You know if I was there All ya things would be out of their boxses and in their perspectives

fuzzy said...

perspective places! sorry was eager to comment...

Nobody not really... said...

I feel you, Darius.

Fuzzy was supposed to help me, but he ain't got time for updating http://divinetastings.blogspot.com/

But I know how to cook, son. The family's from all over, including the south!

deonte' k said...

Sure I can come help lol... I just moved too, so maybe u can help me too lol.

Soldier said...

Welcome to the club.

Been living out of my boxes since August... i think i officially win the " Damn, Is you serious ?! " challenge lol

I won't allow anybody in this house (with a few exceptions) until the end of the month... i need to get guest slippers, a better vacuum cleaner etc...

Sure i can help, gimme (here or email) ur city and state and i'll add it to my november madness travel list.

October is already booked lol