Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sometimes, you feel like a nut...

She sat on the other side of the couch, pondering the words she would speak. The silence was awkward.

I tried my best to just watch tv.

"So November 17th? I can't even think about getting none til November freakin 17th?"

This is going to be a theme in my life, I see.

I feel like Luther Vandross, the women throwing panties at me while I'm on stage. Unlike Luffa, I'd normally respond.

This time, sadly, I cannot.

I've taken to running more, since I have to vent my frustrations somehow. Did I mention my tennis partner deserted me, too? In a way, it was mutual, but I miss those carefree calorie-burning events. Besides, he was an 'effin liar. More on that later.

Why is it that when you want to stay away from something, it's put in front of you more often? I was dating earlier this year when I started the whole weight-loss thing. I remember showing her a text exchange between me and my boy Kyle. He said he wanted an ENTIRE pizza. All I wanted at the time was a peanut butter cup.

Why'd a pack of Reese's show up in my fridge that night? Shenanigans!

4 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

I love peanut butter cups...they're small - so they don't count when counting calories - lol.

Um, it's the way of life. When you decide for change, you have to get tested. It's the "flu shot" of life!

Daarel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Promiscuous X said...

Happy Halloween bighead

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

lol i want a peanut butter cup now

*Walks tot he vending machine in my dorm's basement*