Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I can't feel my legs...

My thighs are painful to the touch. When I bend, I feel like I'm 75.

Guess I'm more out of shape that I figured.

I'm still trying to figure out why the trainer tried to kill me.

Tonight, I plan on hitting the wall for a little one-on-one tennis action. Maybe my little homie will be up to going with me. We'll see.

I told myself I was going to lose 10 pounds last month.

I lost nine.

This month, I'm going to follow a strict regimen and attempt -- gasp -- 15.

I say that like I've not lost that much in any of the months I've been on the whole weight loss kick. I did it in January, February and (almost) in May. But with Ribfest just 10 weeks away, I've got to step my game up.

(Side note: Who really plans weight loss around a rib festival?)

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

lol, take one rib and leave! lol Discipline! You can do it, just keep moving forward focusing on the target weight loss...

Nobody not really... said...

One rib? Really? That's not gonna happen... lol