Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Randomness... Vol. 1

Am I a bad black, or a bad American, for not watching Obama's speech?

Why don't I even care? (I'll get to it when I watch both conventions this weekend on DVR -- after the hurricane passes, of course)

Why do I care more that Brian's trying to singlehandedly disband DAY26 than I do about Palin's pregnant daughter.

BTW, can somebody tell Diddy he's no longer relevant?

Why are my people (journalists) consistently showing their biases lately?

Why is there a tropical storm to be named Karina? Really?

Why am I 27 and homesick? I've been gone for 9 years.

Who decided that telling someone how you feel was now passe'?

Why are Venus and Serena playing each other tonight?

Why is Serena gonna be pissed again when she loses?

Who's not proud that I've blogged THREE days straight?

Who doesn't think it's gonna last?

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

RE: comment on my blog, Yes let the games begin!!!

You're not a bad person for not watching Obama's speech, I didn't watch it either! lol I can hear about it from everyone else or youtube it, I'm sure its there!

I could care less about that woman's pregnant daughter myself! I have a pregnant cousin to worry about! Hmmm HELLO WALLS! Let them worry about their family and stay out of their business!

I think they names it Karina because they thought it to be a bad omen to name it Katrina again!

Can I be home sick of the building? I wanna move back to the house I grew up in instead of this place my father calls home!

I was thinking to myself he went from not blogging at all to blogging all of the time! You better go head! lol

I think it will last as long as you want it to last!

Ladynay said...

Just because we are not supposed to answer....

Nope! Plenty blacks did not see it. Hmmm is Mrs. Alaska talking right now? Guess I'll miss her too!

Because politics is some of the most important bunch of BS America has.

Day26 is still together?

As long as Diddy has money he will think he is relevant.

Because it's easier to state what you feel about things.

I dunno. I used to know how they came up with the names but it escapes me at the moment.

Sounds like someone needs a long vacation and a plane ticket.

It's passe? Was that the second question response to a question?

Cuz the Williams sisters have no other real competition.

Hey Venus may let her have one.

I'm proud, good going!

It won't last long, you've breaked from blogging for a good long while, so the return is kind of fresh, it will die eventually.

yet another black guy said...

i can't answer them all (okay, i could, but i'm lazy LOL), but i will say Obama will have more of an impact on your life than (Dropped after) Day26. I think. :D