Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Randomness... Vol. 3

I'm wondering: Can you enter a relationship with someone when you still have feelings for someone else?

I ask this because it's come up three times over the last week.

I say yes. If you say to yourself that you want to be with someone, NOTHING should hold you back from that. It's just like everything else you want in life. You make a choice, and you stick by it.

Unless you really don't want it.

Am I the only one addicted to blogs lately? There seems to be new life in some of these. I mean, I check out Fuzzy, Cocoa Rican and LadyNay often, but I've been reading like 20 blogs a day this week.

Have yall seen my homie's blog? She's been ... enjoying ... herself out in Cali. She's shy, so go get at her page. Show her some love.

Am I the only one loving the new season of HEROES? Obviously so, since the show had a record low number of viewers. And it was hot as hell! I can't wait for next week.

Clay Aiken's gay. No way! Stevie Wonder saw that coming.

4 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Ahhh - we love Cocoa & Fuzz...like for real. They're great people!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out pa!
Yes, I read you guys like the Bible...daily!
I agree on the Clay Aiken thing...that bitch was gay as a fruit basket from day one!

KennonP said...

No you should not start a relationship unless all those feels for you ex or the other person has gone away. There was a guy I thought I was really feeling before I met Mark. But the second I met Mark I knew we would have something and I forgot about the other guy..I say get on with your feelings first or until you meet the guy that makes you forget your feelings.

Veronica Marché said...

First question... mmmmmmm, no.

Yeah....

No.