Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ranting and raving...

I just want it to be ooooooooooo-veeeerrrrrrrrr (the election, that is).

Why is it that there's always a song to help you through a break-up, but when you need to pack a bag, you're on your own?

Maybe I should write one and send it to Lil' Jon.

I'd be geeked as hell to hear him do it ("Put the toothbrush in the tote bag, WHAAAAT?!")

When you don't make a goal, why is it so hard to see the success amid the overall failure?

(Guys) -- Have you ever been freaked out by your (piece) hitting the water in the bowl?

Does it quietly make you feel proud that the whole occurrence was able to happen?

Maybe it's just me... lol

How long does it take to adjust to a new schedule?

Yes, there's something wrong with sex on the first date if you want a relationship.

Especially when the sex was planned.

Am I the only one who freaks when a parent talks about your sex life?

Does it even matter when it's not your parent?

4 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

I'd like to fast forward to november 4th too.

LOL @ you using Lil Jon as your puppet.

The first date stuff is pretty much not gonna lead to a relationship, at least not a successful one.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Me and mom don't have in-depth convos about my sex life, she just wants to know I'm not sleeping around a lot and using protection (and isn't afraid to ask)

Now if another adult asks me that, they will get the side-eye and a "none of your business."

Darius T. Williams said...

-The election...me too. Can't wait to paint that bad boy red, black, and green!

- You're right - there's never a packing song.

- Lil Jon? Hmmm

- Me...not so - I'm not sure I'd be too geeked about him doing it.

- I think success in goals is all about focus. That's why when that ish doesn't happen it's all in your face.

- Me...my piece has never hit the water. Other places, yea - water, no.

- A new schedule- I'm still not adjusted. Class 5 nights a week, a 2 hour commute to and from work, yea, a mess.

- That whole sex on the first date - you're right. BUT if you think it's going NO WHERE, then ain't nothing wrong w/busting down.

- Nah, my mother usually wants to know who I'm screwing. I tell her.

- Oh wait...it matters if it ain't my momma.

Soldier said...

Hit the road Jack and dont u come back no mo' no mo' no mo' no mo' ♪
Try packin with that one.

Ewww @ contact with the water, i just make sure it does NOT happen.

Yeah the problem is the fact that the sex was planned, not the fact that it happened. I say sex on the first date aint a problem, if u still wanna know more about the person after that then u KNOW u're interested.

Sex talk, it depends on the level of details....